Thursday, August 27

Mean Muggin

Last night I got mugged. I thought that it would never happen to me because I am not a prime mugging target. I am 5' 10", possess ninja-like self defense skills, and was at a show to see Bicasso last night. I went outside on the balcony of this club to have a well-deserved Camel Crush and to get some air (it was haute in theeeereeee) and then it went down. Someone grabbed my purse and threw it over the balcony, jumped and ran with it.

What kind of people have the audacity to do this? Obviously now I know that anyone can be a victim of mugging and no one is safe. I was not harmed, but replacing everything is going to hurt my wallet (the one that got slolen), especially my makeup!

On the flip side, I have reequipped myself with some high-tech defense gear and the next person who tries to mess with we will take a lovely visit to TASER TOWN!  I guess I will bring a smaller handbag out next time too, and warn all those ladies out there to watch their bags like fear mongered American tourists in Rome. Caio!
Share
|




No comments:

Post a Comment